- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill or make payment plans.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), personal or farm/business checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card at time of service
3. We offer gift certificates! These make great gifts for the pet-lover in your life whether it is a birthday, Christmas, or act of appreciation.
4. Thursdays are Senior Appreciation days, and 5% off the total bill will be deducted. (This offer is not valid on food purchases or on previous purchases.)
CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for your pets! Once you are approved, you can use it again and again to help manage health, wellness, and unexpected care.
Please visit carecredit.com/vetmed or ask our staff for more information and a brochure.